11/16/2008

Dear Diary

Task for May 28th:
Write a diary entry as though you or your girlfriend were pregnant.

Teacher's answer: 10 Excellent!


Dear Diary:
I am so depressed! I can't believe it, but yesterday I discovered I am pregnant. John and I were very irresponsible and didn't use protection, and look at what has happened.
When mum found out, she started crying, and I couldn't help doing the same. The worst moment was when she spoke, because she didn't sound angry but sad and disappointed.
I feel overwhelmed, because I'll probably have to get a job, and I won't be able to go to school anymore: they became aware and kicked me out.
Another thing, I won't go out with my friends anymore, mum says it's harmful for my baby. In regards to it, I've decided I am not going to have an abortion. If I have been irresponsible, I have to be responsible and fix what I have done.
I hope I can feel better,

Makita > Jazzqueen

Note from the author: Now that I'm reading it, it's kind of short!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario