11/15/2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

This is my first blog entry (I don't even know if it's called like that), I'm so excited!

For this is the first time I'm writing (the first time for me, not for you), maybe, instead of welcoming you to my blog, I should welcome myself. Lets start again, so.


Welcome to your new blog, Makita > Jazzqueen!

Oh, but that is too short, don't you think? And, will that be all of my greeting? Shouldn't I give a little bit of information, such as "In this blog you will find all of my school essays for my ESL (English as a Second Language) class..."? But that is too boring, nobody will want to read it if I write it that way... So, with that change , my greeting would be something like:

Welcome to my new blog, you, blog-readers, and welcome, Makita > Jazzqueen, to your own blog, which will contain your school essays for your ESL (English as a Second Language) class!

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm looking for, though it is still too short to be a blog entry by itself... What else could it need? Mmm... (After ten minutes thinking) Aha! I know! I forgot to explain the, lets say, format of the blog. How can I explain that? I could explain I'm going to write the task given by the teacher first, and then, the essay I wrote in response. And I should make the readers participate too, encouraging them to write comments on my school essays. Well, I guess that would be:

Welcome to my new blog, you, blog-readers, and welcome, Makita > Jazzqueen, to your own blog, which will contain your school essays for your ESL (English as a Second Language) class! The blog entries will include the task given by the teacher and the essay written in response, so Makita > Jazzqueen hopes you comment back on them, telling her your opinion about them or perhaps giving her advice on how to make her writting style improve.

Now we're writing! That's nice! Now I just need to finish it with a witty last phrase, something to make the reader like it... Maybe an invented word meaning "you'll like it", or, "you'll find it interesting"... (Another ten minutes spent thinking) Or I could finish it wth a classic:

Welcome to my new blog, you, blog-readers, and welcome, Makita > Jazzqueen, to your own blog, which will contain your school essays for your ESL (English as a Second Language) class! The blog entries will include the task given by the teacher and the essay written in response, so Makita > Jazzqueen hopes you comment back on them, telling her your opinion about them or perhaps giving her advice on how to make her writting style improve. Good luck!


Enough with that, Makita, lets get it started!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario